Ikhala Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of farm animal services; catering to the needs of all livestock in this region. While cattle, sheep and goats are the main kinds of livestock we deal with, we are also available to advise on poultry or pig farming, as well as aquaculture systems.
Our services can be brought to you, as our fully equipped mobile clinic means that almost anything can be done on the farm.
CATTLE, SHEEP AND GOAT SERVICES
- Herd health management plans
- Preventative health care
- Vaccination and parasite management
- Internal Medicine
- Reproduction services (pregnancy testing, calvings/lambings and c-sections)
- Breeding Soundness Examinations (BSE) and certification
- Disease testing and management
- Post Mortem examinations
- Stock remedy and vaccine sales
- Veterinary Health Certificates
- In-House diagnostic laboratory
- Portable digital X-Ray, Ultrasound and Microscope units
- Emergency Call outs